|Stroški dostave:||4,88 €|
Hockey skates TEMPISH VOLT-S are suitable for active hockey players of amateur competitions. The skate shell has a unique construction, it is made of one piece of composite resistant plastic, it ensures variable hardness for optimal foot fixation. The skeleton is very light, yet strong and durable. It protects well the leg against the impact of a puck and hockey sticks. The skeleton is very well anatomically shaped, especially in the area of the Achilles tendon and ankles. The skeleton provides very good support and protection of the ankles. Foam lining, especially in the area of ankles and Achilles tendon will take care of the comfort, and anatomical insert fixes the foot in the skate well. The tongue has an anatomically shaped, medium-strong reinforcement, composed of two parts, ensuring a comfortable fit of the instep, ankle and lower shin. The microfiber inner material (CAMBRA brushed nylon), thanks to which the foot does not slip in the skates, provides certainty for skaters. It also effectively conducts away moisture and dries well after skating. Strong waxed laces guarantee the possibility of very firm fixation of the foot in the skate and prevent loosening during skating. The skate is fitted with a high-quality stainless steel blade.
- Recommended use: |Regular sports load, active players of amateur competitions.|
- Category: |Men|
- Outer material: Very resistant hard composite thermoplastic material.
- Inner material: CAMBRA brushed nylon, anatomical insterted nsole
- Tongue construction: Anatomical two-part tongue, 3D constuction, material - special resistant PVC + felt 9mm
- Construction: Anatomical shape of the boot skeleton in the ankle and Achilles tendon area, one-part skeleton from a composite thermoplastic material
- Lining: Anatomical with foam padding in the ankle area.
- Blade: TEMPISH 7000 stainless steel
- Fastening system: |Special antislip laces|
- Level of optimal sport loading: |4|
- Quantity of pcs in carton: |6|